Diploma in Geomatics Engineering:
The objectives of DGE are to:
1. Produce middlelevel competent technical workforce/human resources who could provide land survey works.
- Prepare the technicians who are capable forundertaking works in spatial data acquisition using field survey methods, processing and visual presentation.
- Interpret image data acquired through Air survey, GIS and Remote sensing.
- Serve Local level land planning, Land resource management and NaturalResource planning works.
- Prepare technical workforce who will demonstrate positive attitude and respect for the profession and socio-cultural values.
- Help in meeting the demand of required Junior Surveyors in the sector of land survey:
- Create self-employment opportunities.